Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Marry~

Marry become Coco and Lucas's daily playmate recently. Let's meet her~



Beauty..isn't she? She's from the neighbourhood, owned by a young couple staying opposite. Every morning/evening, she will follow Coco when we are having our daily walk.



When Lucas came, three of them will chase after another in our car porch. It's fun to see Lucas and Coco play with a puppy that tiny. I don't have to worry about Marry getting hurt because Basset Hound is very gentle in nature, despite the massive weight and size.

Okay..the last photo is not about Marry...but Coco looked so handsome~OMG!

6 comments:

Fang Fang said...

so loving~
elmo wanna meet mary also~!

terry said...

Don't worry, they gonna meet very soon!

junny said...

wah~~~ if I can meet so many dogs I will be very happy too...

esee said...

u faster got get another female basset hound to be ur coco wife la.. poor coco hv no gf. eat, walk, play, sleep is not enuff, he need a partner.

pik lay said...

I too adore your dog.. I think Elmo is more handsome.. hahahhaha

terry said...

fang fang: Elmo did meet up with Marry..i think he dislike her.. :P

junny: u can replace your rabbits with dogs too.. hahha..or teach them how to bark..kkekek

esee: Coco is gay..he loves me only.

piklay: u mean Elmo is handsome even he's botak right now? I totally disagree..(FF gonna kill me!)